What is a Golden Visa in Spain?
In Spain, a Gold Visa is a permanent residence visa that is issued to people who invest in the country.
Freedom of movement, tax advantages and access to the EU single market, the legal system and social services are some of the main incentives for the programs of the EU member states.
How can you benefit from it as a real estate investor in Spain?
The most common method to obtain a golden visa is through the purchase of real estate with a minimum value that, in Spain, is set at € 500,000.
Although it can also be obtained by investing in financial assets such as:
- Spanish public debt (€ 2 million).
- Shares or participations of companies with Spanish capital (€ 1 million).
- Investment funds, closed investment funds or venture capital funds established in Spain (1 million euros).
- Bank deposits in Spanish financial institutions (€ 1 million)
What relatives of the investor can get the Golden Visa?
- Spouse or common-law partner.
- Minor children or those who are older but depend economically on the visa applicant.
- Family members in charge of the investor
No additional investment is required for each family member, you just have to prove that the investor has financial resources and health insurance to cover the family.
how can we help you?
In our Holidaydream real estate, we have villas for sale of more than € 500,000 in Moraira, Benissa, Dénia, Jávea, Calpe, Altea, Benidorm, Polop, Finestrat and surroundings … and we put at your disposal our team of expert lawyers in real estate and urban law, legal advisors and experts in Spanish taxes, who speak their language, specialized in management and legal consulting, aimed at residents, non-residents and international investors.
Please feel free to contact us without any obligation.
We are eager to help you write your new chapter in Spain!